Re: JetBlue to Add More Legroom Across Fleet

In a message dated 7/3/2003 12:35:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Tyler.Munoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I think it may also increase customer loyalty for those travelers that
 are upset by Americans recent decision.  I would be really upset if
 United removed their Premier Zone seating.  I bet watching to American
 load factors and the JetBlue load factors on some of the same routes
 would be really interesting in the next few months.

I think this is also to get at AA for doing fare caps in the LGB-JFK, SAN-JFK
and SNA-JFK markets