Re: Good essay

Um, no we are not at war, we are blowing things up.  The security at airports
is fine, and was not that bad when Argenbright was doing it.  I traveled a
few times in Germany at the height of the cold war in the 1980s.  Frankfurt
airport had good security and the only time a terrorist plot succeeded was because
of a screw up by Pan Am.  They don't profile in Europe and people don't get
on planes and fly them into buildings.

In a message dated 6/27/2003 8:32:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,