Re: Seattletimes.com: Cost of third runway could top $1 billion

AIRLINE:

I learned once either here on this board or elsewhere,
that a runway is about 4'-6' feet thick.  Is this new
runway for the larger jets?  How long will it be?  I'm
guessing it might be over 8000 feet?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

--- Blaine Thompson <blainethompson@xxxxxxxxxxx>