Re: Former Air Force One relocating

In a message dated 6/18/2003 7:13:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
B787300@xxxxxxx writes:

<< As Monica's famous quote goes, she last voted Republican because Bill
Clinton
 left a bad taste in her mouth.  How you two guys can admire the scummiest
 prez of all time is beyond me. >>

Um, he is not any scummier than anyother, just lives in the info age.
According to a Republican former WH staffer, the only prez since Ike that has not
screwed around was Jimmy Carter.  Bill pushed our economy into an amazing boom
and did a lot better job of diplomacy that dubya.  Now, I still think he was
too conservative.