Re: to Beriln - Advice?

Hi Blaine,

After living in Berlin for two years I can confirm that TXL is the airport
you want (via FRA). If possible on the return, try and check in a bit early
as Tegel has a superb roof terrace.

Cheers

Alastair

At 17:04 14/06/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Tons of questions:
>
>Would it be easier to take LH into MUC or FRA to transfer to Berlin?
>
>I see that LH flies into TXL but I hear of flights from England to SXF?
>Which is better?
>
>Upon returning to the states, I'll have a connection at ORD/SFO/DEN, etc.
>I'm guessing to allow 2-3 hours to get my bags off of LH and onto the
>domestic carrier?
>
>Thanks as always.  Both groups are very resourceful and useful.
>
>Blaine Thompson
>blainethompson@xxxxxxxxxxx

***************************************
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner

Microbial Photosynthesis Lab 217
Davidson Building
IBLS-Division of Biochemistry & Mol. Biol.
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ
Scotland

Tel. (+44) 141 330 6449
Fax. (+44) 141 330 4620
E-mail. atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/BMB/rjc/agardiner.html

Personal web pages at
http://www.geocities.com/atg3v

Have a look at my airliner photography at
http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx