Re: New air traffic control system up and running over Philadelphia

It's NEXCOM (no second M), or Next Generation Air/Ground Communications.
This is the project that gets me all the time on N40, the FAA's 727.   At
http://www2.faa.gov/nexcom/nexcom_pictures.htm there are some pics from last
years demonstrations including several shots of the inside of N40 if anyone
is interested in seeing what she looks like.

Shawn