Re: Courtesy....my thoughts on the issue

Let it be known in this world that it is impossible to please everyone in everything and this also applies to all in here on the list.
And even if everyone does adhere strictly to the rules of courtesy on this forum, there is bound to be someone unhappy guaranteed !

Not to sound unsensitive and inconsiderate to our overseas listers in here - my condolences to all those that do not have unlimited net access or are as fortunate as us here in the USA that have access to cable modem or DSL.
I totally understand the situation for these individuals, but what can we do ? If these people cannot handle the volume of messages from this forum in their email inboxes, they are free to unsubscribe and leave the forum.

Everyone in here voluntary joined the list at their own free will and not at gun point and by signing up with this or any other forums out there in cyberspace - it is to the understanding that once you sign up you have acknowledged that you are ready to accept and receive any volume of messages whether a little or a lot that the list distributes to all recipients on it.

In the end, if you and the others overseas are complaining of the volume of mail in here on a daily basis....you and them have the freedom to elect to execute one of the following:
- remain on the list and skim through uninterested postings (just like I do myself) by exercising the Delete key or
- simply unsubscribe from the list altogether if you cannot handle the volume.

In a nutshell, no matter what - its ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone in here to his or her liking with complete satisfaction.....thats reality !

Complaining sure won't help....

David MR <damiross2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- I'm not the only one to mention this.
- there are people, especially overseas, who's internet access charge goes
up because they do not have unlimited access like here in the States
- There are also people who access the list via an Internet web account.
Unlike a mail reader like Outlook, these can be very slow
- What's so hard about deleting extra addresses?