Re: Sports Charters (was Whose 727?)

I agree..I doubt if they are taking full cargo as well.  That's gotta be one airport
where 'weight & balance' is heavily scrutnized! That's just a bit too hairy. But
given what they do handle on that strip.....is conclusive enough that a sports
charted 733 can go anywhere a 727 can. I'd like to see a heavy 727 get outta good ol'
John Wayne..it'll be just like everything else you see fly outta there! Fingers
crossed that nothing goes wrong.

greg