Re: DL 1215 PHL-CVG

There was a GDP (ground delay program) and ground stop into PHL last night
due to weather.  The CVG-PHL inbound leg with the equipment most likely
making up the subsequent flight you mentioned was delayed 2 hours due to
the ground stop, so this affected the PHL-CVG return leg by ~2 hours as
well.  It looks like it might have been the "maximum delay" in the GDP
message below. :)

ATCSCC ADVZY 072 PHL/ZNY 06/08/2003 CDM GROUND DELAY PROGRAM

MESSAGE:

AIRPORT: PHL
ADL TIME: 22:33Z
ARRIVALS ESTIMATED FOR: 082233Z - 090259Z
PROGRAM AAR: 36
FLIGHTS INCLUDED: ALL CONTIGUOUS US DEPARTURES
CANADIAN AIRPORTS INCLUDED: CYHZ CYOW CYUL CYYZ
DELAY ASSIGNMENT TABLE APPLIES TO: ZNY
AVERAGE DELAY: 56
MAXIMUM DELAY: 122
REASON: WEATHER, LOW CIGS
REMARKS: REDUCED ARRIVAL RATE DUE TO REDUCED VISIBILITY

EFFECTIVE TIME:
082237 - 090359

SIGNATURE:
03/06/08 22:38