Re: Trip report : PHL-SEA : How to lose luggage in a non-stop flight

Bahdir:

Sorry about your disapointing trip.  I wonder what
baggage system is being used in PHL; visual or
something automated like Denver?  I feel real lucky
when I get a window seat and can see my bag being
loaded.  I can only imagine that someone on the B
level was completely asleep in that you showed up
close to time and they probably had all the bags
loaded for the SEA flight and were "thinking" on PIT
and didn't expect any late arriving bags.

That's a tough one.

Best luck!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass