Re: Crash

Thanks to Mike for the well wishes.  I am hearing the news choppers overhead.
 It is actually pretty close.  I saw a pic of the plane going down.  It was
spinning like a top, pointed straight down.  Hit so hard it is in the
appartment basement.  Some reports say the pilot called an emergency and was attempting
to make a landing on the football field at Fairfax High School.
Additionally, some are saying that it was VFR bound for Santa Monica.