From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alireza Alivandivafa
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 8:52 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: No Impact on Security, Passenger Wait Times as TSA Reduces
Screener Jobs...

Well aside from dictators that have the best medical care and education =
in
the third world, I can think of one old terrorist that is currently the
prime minister of a dagger-shaped, Middle Eastern entity.  Aside from
sanctioned terrorists, there have been old people who blew themselves up =
on
busses and who have taken guns out and mowed people down.