Re: U.S. Nears Decision On Guns in Cockpit

I did not say all cops in England, I said beat cops.  El Al has not had any
hijackings because they don't fly as many flights as others and because
terrorists know that the secret police will storm a plane and kill every passenger if
they have to to keep is from being hijacked.  It is sort of like with Air
France a few years ago, a hijacker wont touch them because they will lose every
time.  Considering the number of hijackings that actually do happen, and the
fact that the PAX strategy is not to just sit there anymore, hijackings are not
going to do much of anything anymore.  You should see "Bowling for Columbine"