Re: U.S. Nears Decision On Guns in Cockpit

I just thought of something.  It may sound crude and rude but think about
it.  What I read in your message below is that pilots are too stupid to be
able to keep a gun from being stolen.

Are military pilots law enforcement officers?  They carry weapons.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - there best line of defense
against the terrorists is allowing pilots to carry weapons, like they did in
the earlier (i.e. non-gun paranoid) days of aviation.

READ, with an open mind, http://www.secure-skies.org/ - a site created and
operated by airline pilots.

David R
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross