Re: Who owns jetBlue?

On Monday, May 26, 2003, at 01:52  PM, Alireza Alivandivafa wrote:
> A bit of a different subject from me.  Who owns the most shares in B6?
>  Is is
> David Neelman or perhaps one of the investors, like Soros or Chase?
> Also, is
> there a majority holder, or is it controlled by a group of investors?

Here is a list of JBLU's largest shareholders, from Yahoo Finance:

        http://biz.yahoo.com/hd/j/jblu.html

It looks like Soros is the largest shareholder, with the rest being
various funds and institutions.   Nobody has majority control.
Elsewhere in Yahoo finance it says something like 25% insider, 85%
institutional/public.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx