A few questions

I am traveling fron EWR to MNL next week with my wife to meet her family. We
bought our tikes from a travel agency that arranged travel on a consolidator
fare. I was just reviewing the itenerary and the first segmant is from EWR-DTW
on NW does any one kne how early the tciket counters are opening at ewr and
long will it take to go through security at EWR 's terminal B. I have noticed
that the connection in DTW is too at NW flight to SFO and the connection is only
45 minnutes. Fortnately the EWR-DTW Segment is a DC9 so I hope the flight
gets to the gate ahead of schedule. Is a 45 min connection long enough conex for
our luggage and use to connect flights. In SFO we have a 2.5 hr lay over to
our NRT flight will we have to change terminals or do nw intl flights depart frm
the same terminal as NW domestic flights ? Also shuld I get a seperate bag
for my film ? Will be going off list while I am away but will file a detailed
trip report upon my return

Dan

For the ghost of Ray
EWR-Newark Liberty
DTW-Detroit Metro
SFO-San Fransiscoco Intl.(Not a bad tv show either)
MNL-Manily Aquino Intl Airport
NW-Northwest
Dan a fan of free parking at my dad's near EWR