Re: Airport official: replacement for United may be necessary

We did that one day but this was 95 I think before E opened.  Was in town
for a wedding and the groom came to pick me up, flew US so came into D.  We
had time to waste so we walked back to T instead of taking the train. I was
a younger then......

That is correct though about IAD, almost all the gates can not be gotten to
by just foot.  I don't know when the train is done (It looks like they are
making progress, they have reopened the bus lanes on the lower level
landside) if it will have walkways or not.

Shawn