Re: Airport official: replacement for United may be necessary

A quick google search turned up that the passengers just have to disembark and
luggage must be removed from the plane.

WN wants the amendment since it lets them charge more for flights to DAL. Seems
simple enough. Which is a good enough reason to repeal it. But then, I don't
think anyone really cares enough to do so.

--
|    Kenton A. Hoover / Private Citizen / shibumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |