Re: The continent's top airport?

Yep, that figures.  You won't believe how many jobs down here are unavailable
to English-only speakers.  If Americans had realized what was going to happen
30 and 40 years after Castro took over they would have raised hell over the
immigration policies and Cuban Readjustment Act back then.

MIA ended up with a lot of displaced AA employees from Nashville and
Raleigh-Durham who exercised their bumping rights.  It kind of freaked them
out when they got here and the majority of them moved to apartments and homes
in Broward rather than live closer to MIA.

Jose Prize