Re: Airport official: replacement for United may be necessary

13,500 feet according to their very interesting site at:

http://www.springsgov.com/Page.asp?NavID=389

They've even had Concorde operating five flights there in 1985 so I'm sure
Southwest would do well with their 737's even though the airport is 6100+
feet in elevation.

And maybe some folks didn't know this but Western Pacific built a beautiful
res center on the west side of Colorado Springs very close to the Garden of
the Gods but never occupied it because they went bust first.  Cheap Tickets
bought the facility and has a major res center there - it's beautiful.

Jose Prize
Fan of COS