Re: Weight and Balance

Well, they should move you up to the big jets, of course.  I did not mean to
make you feel unneeded, but it bugs me when there are airport facilities that
go rather unused.  Oxnard, OXR, is a keen example.  For more than 10 years
now, they have had nothing but UE (currently) or Eagle (not for a long time)
S340s or E120s to LAX, with a brief interlude with Mesa flying Dash-8s to PHX
for Cactus.  It is rather pointless, and is always way more expensive.  They
should be using good pilots like you to fly RJs, or better yet Jumbos