Re: [Sky-1] PHL to JFK

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 05:00  PM, Jim Fuoco wrote:

> Baha--where did you buy your JFKIST ticket?  Is it a published fare?
> Many
> times airlines (say TK) that flies only to JFK will have fares filed
> out
> of PHL as well..depending on a few things could be the same price or
> only
> slightly more--if you are lucky...  it requires a few extra steps for
> travel agents to figure out because TK files the fare and then they
> need
> to figure out how to get you from PHL to JFK..and once they find DL
> flies
> 2 CRJs a day, they need to find the booking code for it...and what it
> comes down to is some don't know how and others don't want to take the
> time to do it.  I am pretty sure most web booking engines also do not
> have
> the code written to handle these kinds of requests.

As someone who looks at internet bookings from the Apollo side, I can
attest that CheapTickets.com does it.  I don't know if every
possibility is there, but I have seen them.  A recent example I've seen
was HOU-HAM (thats Houston/Hobby to Hamburg) using AA and AF, using an
AA fare all the way through.

--
David Mueller / HNL
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx