Re: Northwest adding nonstop flights from Milwaukee to major cities

That was a brilliant observation.  I think Midwest's one problem was flying
out of Milwauke.  If they had that kind of service, at those prices, out of a
better airport and more illustrious city, they would be making a killing.  It
would also help if they used different planes, though I totally understand
why they use the DC-9 family.
AA