Re: NW: GLA-DLH via Goose??

I know.  I believe my original message had two theories - one about taxes and
one about outfitting the aircraft.  The part about outfitting the cabin is
where the landing in DLH would have come into play, not the part about the
taxes.  BUT, it could also have to do with taxes.  I don't know about Minnesota
but here in California the sales tax is not the same throughout the state.  In
most places cities and counties had to the sales tax rate.  Who knows - maybe
DLH has a lower sales tax rate than whatever city MSP is actually located in.

David R