Re: Big planes vs. little ones

I know jumping from UE to UA is 2 different companies, but that is how the
promotion structure has worked in times where they needed pilots.  I would
assume that Skywest pilots could also jump to Delta.
    Yes, AA owns Eagle, and I have no idea what TWA was doing with their
pilots but the AA unions and AA had promised to integrate TWA employees based
on seniority and seem to have reneged