Re: Big planes vs. little ones

UA contracts out their UE flights to SkyWest, Air Wisconsin, Atlantic
Coast Airlines and others very separate firms, so other than being
somewhat part of the UA culture, jumping from a UE carrier to UA is
like two different companies.. (and I don't think this has happened
much in a few years.)

AA fully owns Eagle at last check and their may be some sort of career
path.

Not sure about the TWA integration, didn't TWA outsource some of their
work to ACA as well?