Re: LAX-Italy service

True David. The BIG 3 would the 1st to know about it. American is consistantly
adjust ing their 'on again-off again' LAX-CDG 763 service pure only market demand
and yield. If they can't make a commentment in that market (as Air France does
twice daily -sometimes 3 a day) it speaks volumes about Italy. Alitalia flew the
route with 747s then MD11s and as a biz assoc. who used it quite often said 'It's
crowded up front....but not so crowded in the back. But the numbers really fell
after 9/11. Personally, I think if normal traffic levels reappear...then so will
AZ in the LAX-Italy market. It seems they enjoyed having that market all to
themselves.

Greg