Re: US Airways News - 04/25/03

> "The state can ensure that they don't play Philadelphia against Pittsburgh,"
Rendell said
> "We're not going to let them blackmail us. We're not going to let them extort
us. We're not going to let them hold us hostage."

This from "Fast Eddy" Rendell, who is probably more likely to be the one who is
blackmailing, extorting and holding PHL hostage to support a Pittsburgh jobs
program he doesn't want to pay for.  Philadelphia against Pittsburgh?  With
PIT's anemic O&D traffic and poor yield, what legitimate chance does PIT have of
winning that competition?