Whats so special and interesting about Newark show ?

Bill Hough wrote:
Quote: "....Now that you're living in
New York you'll have to attend the Newark Airport Airline Collectible Show
& Sale."

>>> Very funny though that you are bringing this up for discussion since I did heard about the show somewhere through the distant grapevines, however for your knowledge I do not collect any kind of airline stuff at all and therefore no reason at all for me to be there even if someone had to literally drag me over there, if not by you sir. Somehow I heard also bits and pieces of information coming from all walks of life that this shundig is rather mediocre and visibly fading away into oblivion and doom with the same vendors every year peddling the same stuff and trinkets over and over again and it is also rumoured that the public attendance numbers has been dwindling on an annual basis because of that and no fresh blood coming in. Hey, I am just merely mentioning the facts here to you of what I heard in general about the show, thats all and not that any of it really matters to me afterall.

Oh well and as for me, since your event has no bearing for me it sure isn't worth wasting my time and effort driving about 30+ miles over to Newark from Brooklyn and another 30+ miles back wasting my very own money on gas and tolls plus wear and tear on my car just to go to an event with a rather steep admission fee when all this revenue income is collected in the name of a non-existent "Society" and is not reported to the greedy hands and watchful eyes of Uncle Sam. If you really want me to drop by your show to please you for the very first time, the least you could do is to sweeten the deal for me that I could not refuse by enticing me with complimentary admissions and transportation to and from your event from the doorstep of my home in Sheepshead Bay. Besides, my weekends are all occupied as quality time with the wife and kids, but if you can come up with your end of your bargain with provisions for me and the family to attend your show totally free of charge....then by all means I will come, thats the least I could do to accept your gracious offer and lets see if you are willing to fully honor this since you are the one that is initiating the invitation here ! ;-)

Maybe you should relocate your show to the vicinity of Kennedy Airport which is much better accesible for me and many others for sure....something that you should take into consideration. At least it won't cost me that much and time to drive out to Jamaica than to Newark.

Quote: "I'm sure all the NYC list members would like to meet you."

>>> LOL, list members ? Or do you mean you and only you since its only you I see inviting me ? Who else could possibly care who I am and wants to meet me ? Am I that popular without me being aware of it ?

Quote: "Last year
there was LOTs [pun intended] of Polish material there."

>>> I am sure the excutives at the airline and Polish Tourist Board appreciated your free promotion here for their airline and country, LOL. ;-)

So, drop me 3 free admissions and also 3 free roundtrip transportation transfers at your expense and throw in some free food vouchers and maybe also (I am really pushing it) a free room for the night at the hotel and we will be there....guaranteed.

Stan (who will be a super duper fan of the show when Mr. Hough provides everything "on the house" upfront)