Mystery at ALBany today

Maybe one of you with Flight Explorer can help me out... driving just
south of ALB today (Mon. 4/21) just before 1400 local, I saw a 737NG
with winglets climbing out.  I got a pretty good look at it, since I was
in tollbooth traffic, and it passed pretty much directly over the toll
plaza.  There appeared to be 2 horizontal lines of red writing on the
tail (like the Canada 3000 tailfin), but I couldn't get any fuselage
detail because of the angle and my desire not to submit any insurance
claims.  Anybody know who/what this might have been?
Matthew :)