Re: Edward Logan Airport

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:37:10 -0700, Stanley Powroznik <avialot@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I hear ya. Here at JFK it was also a big chaos a few years back
>when they were redoing all the roadways within the central terminal
>area for the better. Overall, wherever there is ongoing
>construction - some kind of chaos is expected.

Hey Stanley, what's with the "here in NYC"? You didn't tell us you moved.
Last we heard you were working for LOT at ORD. Now that you're living in
New York you'll have to attend the Newark Airport Airline Collectible Show
& Sale. I'm sure all the NYC list members would like to meet you. Last year
there was LOTs [pun intended] of Polish material there.

And, yes, the road construction at JFK was a mess a few years back.
Thankfully it's mostly done now, except by the American complex.