Re: Travel Advisory

Yeah, Plonker Man just tried to email me direct but my anti-Spam software
caught it and binned it. No doubt it was another diatribe about how his
mates in Australia are going to come over to my place and beat the crap out
of me. You'd think with all the medication around, something would work for
him.

Grant
SYD
QF