From: Stanley Powroznik [mailto:avialot@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 12:17 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Edward Logan Airport

Yeah, landside roadways are pretty messed up at BOS with all the
construction going on plus the erection of a new terminal.Many roadways
are missing road signs or have signs but directions are unclear !

Dennis W Zeuch <DZTOPS@xxxxxxx> wrote:Going to Boston soon--- Just read
an article about the traffic in Boston/Logan and it says even the Avis
bus drivers can't figure how to get around the airport its so screwed
up. Any locals comment? (all part of the Big Dig) Dennis