Re: Travel Advisory from CX

Knee how maw Russell?

On my latest Ambassador shift at DFW, I saw fliers from Japan wearing
their masks.  One of my fellow DFW Ambassadors (originally from Japan),
indicated that even if the chances were slight that they could get SARS
at our airport, she said that Orientals are extremely nervous and over
protective when it comes to their health.

Richard Whitenight
Arlington, Texas
DFW