Delta at ATL

I flew in and out of ATL this weekend...and as I was landing, on our
parallel counterpart, was (possibly the last??) Delta 727 taxiing into
position (this was Saturday afternoon).  As we landed, I also saw tons and
tons of idle DL aircraft...  the hangers and other areas of the
airport...just a big parking lot!  And on the way out of Atlanta this
afternoon, I caught a glimpse from a distance of the wavy green Song
scheme...I had almost forgot about Song, and had to ask myself for a
second what a green 75 was doing at a Delta hangar...  It was not
impressive at all.