Re: Discomfort on Aircraft

DENNMASS@xxxxxxx writes:

> flying an AA 757 and I remember they
> mentioned the meals had bigger portions than on regular flights. Any bets
> on
> seat spacing? ;-)

I wondered about stuff like that-they cant change it every time.  Are there
one or two ''special''acft in  the fleet for this type of charters?

I once flew on a UAL DC8 that was super crowded all Y class and was told it
was a special acft used for military charters.  I recall hearing that acft
used on the Hawaii routes have less seat room than others in an airlines
fleet.          Anyone know if each carrier has a special group of planes
with different seating configurations?
Dennis