Re: Your Airline

I know a Noo Yawk photographer who would love to serve as one of your flight
attendants and he's pretty witty too.

However, you'd be missing out on mainstream America with such an airline
because a lot of straights and families wouldn't fly under those
circumstances.  I realize that the gay community has a higher average income
per household but you need bodies in most of your seats and eliminating a
sizeable percentage of the population doesn't help.

Of course if you're gazillionaires then you won't care about losing money
hand over pecker as long as you're having fun, correct?

Jose Prize
Fan of wondering why Chicago is known as "Boys Town"?