Re: VC-25 at Boeing Everett

None of which changes Jon's point, that those really big, really neat
planes with the spiffy paint jobs that US Presidents use for long trips,
the planes most of us think of as "Air Force One," are designated VC-25A
for their model type.

(And I'm willing to bet that the VC-25As never fly with the call-signs
"Army One," "Navy One," "Marine One," "Coast Guard One," or any designation
than "Air Force One" when the President is on board or some normal USAF
call sign otherwise. But I digress.)

So, was anyone able to explain why one of these 747-200s was at the shop at
Everett?