VC-25 at Boeing Everett

Hello Listers:

Anyone from Boeing or resident of Everett, WA in here ?

Someone forwarded me a pic showing the usual delivery line-up at Boeing Everett and on the pic was depicted one of the two Presidential VC-25 with stair case down sitting along this line-up among the other 747's - the photog shot the pic capturing the VC-25 from nose up to the wing root and I cannot see any identification markings, namely the reg. This shot was taken in late March 2003.

Anyone has a clue as to why one of the VC-25's was sitting at Everett ?

TIA,

Stan