Re: First group of airline pilots set to begin firearms training

> First group of airline pilots set to begin firearms training

snip>
 "Not every plane is going to have a pilot who is armed,"
> Mazor said. "But you won't know if your pilot is armed or not, and that's
> the deterrent."

This guy must think all Americans are idiots.  Let's see - 48 pilots, 1,000's
of flights a day - I think the odds are pretty good of getting on a flight
without an armed pilot.

I hope I'm wrong saying this: Once this class of pilots finishes, who wants to bet that the government is going
to study it to death and it will be at least a year, probably much longer, before the
next class is held.

I think it would be great for the airlines to advertise the fact that they
have armed pilots without naming specific flights.  This would be great marketing.

David R