Re: Travel Agents on the list -- need help

Jim,

    This time of year?  This close to the travel date?  At that price?

    Seriously: you need to find an agent with good consolidator contacts
who MAY be able to get you something in the $1000 range.  But listen -
you'll get what you pay for.  You may be able to fly Gulf or Kuwait from
about $880, or even Air India, but you probably won't like the seats in the
plane - they are smaller than most - I don't know why that is AND you would
have to go from JFK, I bet.  BA is packed in all but World Traveller Plus
from LHR to DEL and BOM around that time.  Another option is Delta via FRA,
and I don't know the price, but I'll wager $1050-$1100.  You might get
lucky!  At least the 767 seats are better :-).  Their Chicken Tikka Masala
entrees are spicier than most, I hear!  BA's are yummier still!

    If you don't have a US, Canadian, or EU passport, you may need a
transit visa for FRA even if you don't leave the airport (they are anal
that way these days).

    I can give you a tip or two about agents you can call who have good
consolidator contacts off list, if you e-mail me.

/Geert