From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Bahadir Acuner
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:34 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TSA wants to sterilize large land areas around airports

Am I seing a nightmare or is this really happening?
Closing National, LaGuardia, Logan? And looks like this
Coast Guard retiree is also standing behing the dictator who closed
the Meigs Field yesterday.. I thought we were not supposed to change
the way we lived, as that would mean terrorists winning..

What a bunch of morons..

BAHA ACUNER - CFI,CFII,MEI

www.bahadiracuner.com
www.acuwings.com

Airfields that are located in close proximity to urban centers may have
to be closed down. Major airports affected would include La Guardia at
New York City, Logan at Boston, Reagan at Washington, and San Diego,
California. Meigs airport in downtown Chicago was bulldozed preventively
on March 31st.

"What we envision is large areas of deserted empty spaces around
airports; that will be much easier to monitor and patrol". To save on
surveillance costs, a noted alternative would be to land-mines these new
artificial deserts.

"This is Step Number 1 in our Vision. You can expect to hear more about
this process in the coming weeks," concluded Loy.