From: "David Ross" <damiross2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: TSA wants to sterilize large land areas around airports

Another example of the government not living in reality. These idiots are
talking about billions of dollars.  Don't they realize how much are around
an airport is built up?
LAX has major companies on its southern side plus hoards of hotels and other
business on the eastern side.  It has a beach under the runway approach -
will they close this too?
SJC is in the middle of San Jose
HNL has lots of business right next to it
HOU is in the middle of a built up area
I could go on but you guys get the idea.

THE TSA IS NUTS!  (I wrote that big in case there's some TSA person
monitoring this list - don't want him to miss it!)

David R.
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross
http://www.secure-skies.org/

Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 4:58 PM