TSA Regs

OK, here's one for those of you who think you can find anything:

Where, in the CFR, is the definition of "government ID"?

I cannot find anywhere, TSA or FAA, anything laying out exactly what are the
criteria for the veracity of ID presented, exceptions, etc.

I am starting to get hassled about using my Port Pass as an ID, several have told
me it has to have an expiration on it. Makes sense but where is this officially laid
out?

On a totally unrelated matter, does anyone know of a place that sells belts with
plastic buckles? I can't get through a magnetometer anymore with just the belt
buckle on me.

mailto:jgivens@xxxxxxxxxxx

A random MP quote:
"...Ahh yes...the norwegian blue."