Re: Authorities search every vehicle at BWI

Sounds like some authorities had too much free time on their hands!  Do they
really think checking every vehicle is going to thwart the bad guys?  Random
checking is just as bad for all it does incovenience people.  Of course, these
self-righteous authorities take no responsibility for people missing flights
because they are doing their job and it's for our own good!

David R