Re: N707JT

From: <damiross2@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 6:49 PM

> Quite frankly, I wouldn't watch the Oprah Show if the entire cabin crew of
> Hooters Air was on it and they were all naked.  Her show is nothing but
> sensationalism
> David

I don't really watch it either, but the fleeting glimpses I have had of it
make it look a cut above many of the other daytime shows.   The comment
about watching Hooters naked sounds as if we wanted more, not less,
sensationalism.  Maybe the former mayor of Cincinnati or Montel Williams
will oblige.

Gerry
I am a good German.  I did not vote for the Nazis.  I don't care
who they send to the camps or what they do there as long as
they don't send me.

http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/africar/africa.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/pollock/263/egypt/egypt.html