Rumor:Northwest new livery

Hi,

According to postings on airliners.net Northwest is about to present a
new livery.
On April 3 a Boeing 757, B747-400 and an Airbus A319 will be presented
at three hubs of NW.
The first aircraft seen in the new livery was spotted at Boeing Field.
The fuselage is painted silver, witrh large NWA titles in black. The
tail is red with the compass logo in white. Looks nice to me!

An impression picture of the new livery can be seen at my website,
select the liveries link from the top menu.

http://www.spottersunited.com

Regards,
Marcel