Celebrity Sighting at DFW International

I volunteered from 6 to 10 PM at Gate C21 tonight, for my DFW Ambassador
tour of duty.  Tonight I got autographs from two professional wrestlers.
Near Gate C16, I got "The Undertaker's" autograph and closer to where I
was working, I got the autograph of one Mike Anthony (aka Macdaddie), who
wrestles out of the Extreme Wrestling Assoc.  For those of you who just
aren't into "professional" wrestling, The Undertaker played his college
ball at Texas Wesleyan, where his nickname was "Big Evil".  He's about
6'08", average weight for his height, where Mike "Macdaddie" Anthony is
about 5'10" to 5'11" and above average muscular.  He wrestled NCAA at an
upstate New York College, then started his professional career in Texas.
Well, I realize this is to some extent off topic for Airline, but since I
made these observations, thought I'd just post this as a comic relief :-)

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
DFW