FROM CHICAGO AND CLEVELAND

USA 3000 announces Summer Flight Schedule from Chicago and Cleveland to Fort
Myers Florida.
You may book from now through August 31 2003 at www.usa3000airlines.com

Great Prices

* Chicago Fort - Myers from  $59.00  one way

* Fort Myers - Chicago from $59.00  one way

* Cleveland  - Fort Myers from $89.00  one way

* Fort Myers - Cleveland from $89.00  one way

Our Straight Forward Fare Rules:

* Fares are always very affordable with simple fare rules.
* NO Saturday night stays
* Affordable one way fares
* Name change OK for a $30 change fee
* Flight Date Change for a $30 per segment fee. (Plus any fare difference)
* Never lose fares* (* if you miss your flight- the value maybe applied to a
future flight for up to 1 year)
* Book online at www.usa3000airlines.com , call 1-877-872-3000 or your
Travel Agent

Those who plan further ahead of course GET the BEST FARES-Our highest fare
is less than the competitors!!!

Better Service

Don't forget that onboard a USA 3000 flight you receive an enjoyable snack
and complimentary in-flight entertainment including a short selection or
Movie.  Our service is hard to beat!!!

Forward to a FRIEND

Unsubscribe. If you would prefer not to hear from us, you may click on
unsubscribe and we won't be able to send you news form time to time.

Privacy Statement. We will not sell or rent any information you share with
us. We look forward to seeing you aboard a USA3000 Airlines flight real
soon.

www.usa3000airlines.com copyright 2003