Re: Unusual Color Scheme

Greg, I think you're on the money...I should have recognized the color
scheme from the 747's I see taking off in the morning, heading to the
west.  Believe KAL flies cargo in the morning and passenger service later
during the day.  Those dang 747's look like they're slower than greased
lightning, but I know they have to be doing above stall speed <grin>.  It
was high enough up that I could not see if it had an extended tail or
not.